Professional Service with…
Experience, Resources, Certifications, Skills…and Aloha
Providing personal assistance for you or your loved one. Our services of professional in-home care include, but are not limited to:
- TRANSPORTATION to and from appointments, errands, etc.
- SHOPPING AND MEAL PREPARATION, including any dietary restrictions and special events
- MEDICINE REMINDERS. I am not a nurse so cannot administer drugs or provide nursing care, but can assist patient in remembering to take medication, clean and dress wounds, etc.
- LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING, laundry, cleaning, etc.
- COMPANIONSHIP and SOCIAL OUTINGS, field trips, friend trips, events outside the home when possible
- LIVE-IN CARE for round-the-clock care and companionship if requested
- HEALTHCARE ADVOCACY to deal with insurance, doctors, treatments, medications, options, community resources…
- DOWNSIZING AND ESTATE SALES to help with relocations, living and estate sales.
In addition to my business and entrepreneurial background (8 companies), I’m a mom and tutu, have been a teacher (Oahu and Big Island), foster (hanai) parent, coached soccer, taught swimming and dance, mentored children and seniors, and have broad and deep experiences with all kinds of situations. My youngest grandchild has special needs, and I did my thesis for University of California Irvine at Fairview Mental Hospital with autistic children. I also have several years of Hospice training and experience as a caregiver, and I work currently with autistic children and adults, dementia and Alzheimer’s patients…and seniors with special needs.
I am fully vetted by the FBI, have a recent TB test, valid driver’s license and insurance, clean driver’s abstract, recent CPR updates, and other training and qualifications to enable me to care for you or your loved one. My associates are all trained and fully vetted as well.
But beyond my qualifications, I bring a big dose of ALOHA, so that the client receives kindness and feels loved.
Enhance your peace of mind
Call for fees and a quote for your (or your loved one’s) needs.